“All the World’s a Stage”—
What Part Will You Play?
You know what drama is…in your circle of friends, your workplace, your extended family, and in the unexpected circumstances of life. But has it gotten to be too much?
Truth is, we’ve all been both actor and audience when it comes to life’s dramas. But here’s another truth: You don’t have to let it sweep you away.
Discover a biblical script for a more peaceful life as you learn how to…
- dial down the drama in your own life
- respond appropriately to situations that would otherwise escalate
- incorporate “scene changes” to eliminate inevitable drama
- view high-maintenance individuals through the eyes of Christ
- become an anchor in the storms that swirl around you
The world may be a stage—but you can find freedom from the drama!
Led by Christine Graves, this group will meet every Thursday Morning from 9:30 – 11:00am in Room 100. This study begins September 7 and runs through November.
Childcare for children up to four years is available for a small fee. Email Michelle to schedule.
Target Audience – Women
To Register Click Here
Need Childcare? Contact Michelle Claybourn.
Questions? Contact Heather Mandala .Filed Under: Small Group Catalog, Small Groups, Small Groups for Women, Topic-Based Studies, Women