HS Retreat: What to Bring?
Going on the High School Retreat this Friday?
Don’t forget to bring all the things listed below:
– Bible, pen or pencil (You DEFINITELY need your BIBLE this weekend! If you don’t have one, don’t hesitate to text or email Dave and ask for one!)
– Warm, comfortable clothes (really, it will be COLD!); we will be outside at one point!
– A watch
– Sleeping Bag and Pillow
– Toiletry stuff, towel, washcloth, etc.
– Games, if you want (to play during free time)
– Any Snacks that you may want
What NOT to bring . . .
– ANY electronics (iPods, Cell Phones, laptops, etc.)
– Drugs, alcohol, tobacco, fireworks (Duh!)
– Shaving cream (We expect to see hairy faces and legs!!), balloons, and any- thing else that would tempt you to prank someone.
– A BAD ATTITUDE
We will meet at HOPE at 5:00PM on Friday, 2/17/17 and will be stopping for dinner on the way. See you then!Filed Under: High School, Youth, Youth Retreats