Message Series: Strength & Weakness “Faith & Endurance”
Strength & Weakness Series
- Week 1: At Our Weakest
- Week 2: No Shame In Suffering
- Week 3: Faith & Endurance
Last week, we talked about suffering for Christ. As Christians we receive a lot of criticism outside of church walls, and it can be hard to stand up for what we believe in. It is never easy to stand up to the crowd. This week, we talked about Faith & Endurance as we read from James Chapter 1 verses 2-4. We will all face trials and difficulties in life, but through those struggles our faith and endurance have a chance to grow and shape our character.
Some questions for family discussion:
- What trials and difficulties have you experienced during your life?
- What good has ever come out of a difficult situation in your life?
- What can a person do to stop an evil desire from becoming an actual evil act?
- In what way have material possessions disappointed you once you possessed them?
- What do you believe God is trying to teach you this week through the trials and situations you are experiencing?
- What temptations do you need God’s help to resist this week?
We pray that great conversations will be sparked between you and your students. We are praying for you and your family. See you next week!Filed Under: High School, iGroups, Just For Parents, Middle School, Sunday Night Live, Youth, Youth Message Series