Message Series: Chasing “Chasing Happiness”
- Chasing Happiness
- Chasing Money
- Chasing Popularity
We are starting a brand new series called Chasing. I believe everyone is chasing something. The chase never ends. But that can be a good thing! See I think God puts in us the desire to chase. He gives us the desire to pursue more. He wants us to chase after Him to grow deeper with Him. See, when it comes down to it—that’s the punch line at the end of this series, after all. Chase God.
Some questions for family discussion:
- List 5 things that make you happy and explain why for each.
- What are some ways people “chase” happiness?
- Discuss/list the differences between Happiness and Joy.
- After listing the differences, do you believe that you have experienced joy? If yes, explain.
- What characteristics does the well-built house have? (6:48)
- What did Jesus say His two house building examples were meant to illustrate? (6:47, 49)
- At what point in the building process is your life now?
- What can you do to be ready for the next storm that hits your life?
We pray that great conversations will be sparked between you and your students. We are praying for you and your family. See you next week!
Filed Under: Just For Parents, Sunday Night Live, Youth, Youth Message Series