Message Series: Chasing “Chasing Love”
This Sunday will be Valentine’s Day so it seemed like the perfect opportunity to talk about the holiday, but more importantly relationships. American culture today has very little censorship, and the belief is that we should feel free to do whatever we want whenever we want because it will make us happy. Each generation has more and more exposure to sexual images, songs and other medias. There will be two different approaches this week so that it remain age appropriate for High Schoolers and Middle Schoolers.
Here are some of the questions from Small Group this week:
- What did you do for Valentine’s Day or plan to do? If you are doing nothing, why is that?
- What does love mean to you?
- How do you show those closest to you that you love them?
- What was God’s original plan for marriage before sin entered the picture? (10:6-9)
- What is the meaning of “they are no longer two, but one”? (10:8)
- Why do you think 50% of marriages fail?
Hey, Moms and Dads, looking to have a good conversation with your son or daughter? Here are some sources we recommend:Just For Parents, Youth, Youth Message Series