Message Series: Friendship – Friendship in Action
For November, our series is about friendship.
Here are some questions to think about from this week’s theme, “Friendship in Action.”
- When I’m talking with my friends we usually talk about…
- The quality I appreciate most in a friend is….
- When I feel a distance growing between a friend and me I usually….
- How do you handle drama? Bullying? Conflict?
- Tonight’s verses on friendship:
- What does each verse say about friendship in action?
- Which one can you relate to the most?
- Which one is the hardest for you to understand?
- What do these verses say about handling drama/bullying/conflict?
- Who is the friend you can rely on the most right now? Why?
- Who is someone you need to be a better friend to right now? How?
- What is one way you can serve your friends this week?
- Who could you invite to SNL next week? Hold each other accountable!
- Pray out!
- Remember to find out about upcoming events you want to be a part of! Check our social media or HYM calendar!