Message Series: Friendship – What a Friend Is/Is Not
For November, our series is about friendship.
Here are some questions to think about from this week’s theme, “What friend is/is not.”
- Who were your first friends? Why did you become friends?
- Who are your friends now? Why are you friends?
- What does it take for someone to become your friend?
- Do you actively look for ways to become friends with others? How?
- What did you think of the story of Ruth tonight?
- How would you define what friendship is/is not?
- What does it mean to be a friend to someone because of an outward desire to serve them?
- Is that easier or harder?
- Are you able to be a constant to your friends? How?
- Are you able to forgive your friends? Challenge them? Accept them as they are?
- Other verses to look at on friendship:
- Proverbs 17:17
- Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
- John 15:13
- Proverbs 27:17
- Proverbs 17:19
- Proverbs 27:9
- Luke 6:41
- What is one way you can serve your friends this week?
- Who could you invite to SNL next week? Hold each other accountable!
- Pray out!
- Remember to find out about upcoming events you want to be a part of! Check our social media or HYM calendar!