Message Series: Reel Christmas “A Christmas Story”
Reel Christmas Series
A Christmas Story
- What is your LEAST favorite Christmas present that you have ever gotten? Did you have to pretend to like it?
- Have you ever wanted something for Christmas and didn’t get it? How did it feel not getting exactly what you asked for?
- Have you ever been able to give someone a gift that they really wanted?
- Why were you so excited to give that gift to that person?
- Would you rather have a pet snake or a pet scorpion? Why?
- How do you think most parents respond to their children’s requests? (11:11-12)
- Why do parents grant their children’s requests? (11:13)
- How is God the Father like and unlike human fathers? (11:13)
- What does God give to us? (11:13)
- We may want a lot of things, but based on this passage, what is it that we really need?
- How did the Spirit move the believers to address God? (4:6)
- Since the Galatians were no longer slaves, what had they become? (4:7)