Message Series: Re:Solution – “A Living Re:Solution”
For the next three weeks we will be focusing our SNL messages and small groups around a journal called Re:Solution.
You can access the journal here!
Here are some questions to think about from this week’s theme, “A Living Re:Solution”
- How was your week? Anything new?
- Anything pressing you really want to talk about?
- What did you think about what Ashley talked about this week?
- What kinds of things do you think truly motivate people to change or start new habits?
- What about you?
- What do you think the difference is between the words “conform” and “transform”?
- Have you ever conformed to something? Why? What was it? How did you feel?
- When are times in your life you can think of that you changed how you did something or why you did something? Why was that? What made you change?
- What do you think leads people to want to try something new? What are things that make it appealing? What about things that turn you off from trying it?
- Have you ever felt truly transformed by something that it changed you forever? What was it? How? What led to that?
- Complete pages 13-18.
- Challenge yourself to be specific about your answers. What is you personal answer v. a general answer you think you should put down?
- Pray out!
- Remember to find out about upcoming events you want to be a part of! Check our social media or HYM calendar!
- We have a box of FREE devotionals available to you. Students are welcome to take one home with them. See Dave if you are looking for one!