Message Series: Re:Solution – “Who am I & Why am I Here?”
For the next three weeks we will be focusing our SNL messages and small groups around a journal called Re:Solution.
You can access the journal here!
Here are some questions to think about from this week’s theme, “Who am I & Why am I Here?”:
- How was your break? Highlights?
- (Moving towards the series theme.) What are a few words you would use to describe yourself? How do you think others might describe you?
- What are some of your goals, dreams, aspirations?
- Who in your life holds you accountable for your goals? Anyone?
- Complete pages 2-6.
- Challenge yourself to be specific about your answers. What is you personal answer v. a general answer you think you should put down?
- Pray out!
- Remember to find out about upcoming events you want to be a part of! Check our social media or HYM calendar!
- We have a box of FREE devotionals available to you. Students are welcome to take one home with them. See Dave if you are looking for one!
Filed Under: iGroups, Just For Parents, Uncategorized, Youth, Youth Message Series