Message Series: Stress “Priorities”
Trusting God’s Promises
“Not having your priorities in the right order can lead to a very stressful life. Trying to figure out what your priorities should be can be stressful, but having the wrong priorities can be even more stressful.” Chelsea Jacobs
- Who went on the Earth Day Service Project? Explain what you did, and talk about your favorite part of the trip.
- Why do you think we go on service projects?
- When you think about the stress in your life, how much of it do you think comes from not having the right priorities in the right order?
- Is worry something that causes a lot of stress in your life?
- Do you think that seeking God first, above everything else, would decrease stress?
- What do you think it means to not conform to the patterns of this world?
- When you think about your priorities, is not conforming to the world one of them? Do you think it should be?
- Do you agree that if you don’t make clear decisions about the lifestyle you have that you will be pulled in different directions and that it will cause a lot of stress?
- Do you think it’s helpful that Jesus laid out exactly what your number one priority should be?
- Do you think God cares about the things that stress you out?