Message Series: “Why Christianity?”
Tonight we will be comparing the main religions of the world and asking the question “Why Christianity?” in preparation for a 6 week study. We will be addressing many of the main religions and talking about the characteristics along with comparing and contrasting them. The main difference being Christianity is the only religion where GOD CAME TO US.
Tonight the main story comes from Genesis 17:1-8 which tells of the promise God made to Abraham.
Here are some questions for family discussion:
- What does it mean to be a Christian?
- Do non-Christians go to heaven? Why or why not?
- Jesus was a Jew. Does this change your thoughts on Christianity? If so, how?
- Why do you think there are so many religions in the world?
- Do you believe that Christianity is the right religion? Why or why not?