HOPE’s Annual Giant Yard Sale 2017
Saturday, June 10, 8am to 1pm (Rain Date: Saturday, June 17)
It’s a great time to do some spring cleaning and purge all those unwanted items. Don’t know what to do with them all? Why not sell them at our upcoming yard sale? For just $20 you can reserve a parking spot to sell your wares. Bring your own shade and table and you’ll be all set to sell. To sign up for a space to sell, click HERE! Spaces are limited to a first come, first serve basis. Spaces must be paid for in order to be reserved by a seller.
Sellers at the HOPE Yard Sale agree to:
– I will provide my own shade and tables for selling my items.
– I will NOT sell any type of outside food or drink.
– I will park my car in an auxiliary lot next to HOPE or at the meeting place and not park in my yard sale spot
– I will dispose of my own trash, and am not permitted to use the dumpsters on the church property to do so.
– I understand that if there is any additional space on the donations truck, that I may stay and load my stuff myself at the END of the event, and will NOT leave it on the church property and leave.
Not in the mood to work a yard sale, but still want to get rid of all those unwanted items?
Drop them off at the church with our thanks the week after the worship services on Sunday, June 4 and our Youth Ministry will be happy to sell them at their table. All proceeds from the sale go toward the youth’s upcoming summer mission trips.
Youth and Adults attending the summer mission trips will have the opportunity to sign-up at the mission trips meetings on April 30, May 21, and June 4 to help work the yard sale.Filed Under: Important Youth Announcements, Youth, Youth Events, Youth Feature, Youth Fundraisers, Youth Mission Trips